0 saved listings
Historical 1875 Building
719 C Main St., Lafayette IN 47901
Call us at
Click to save this message for other requests.
+ contact settings
Fees & Terms
parking on street, dishwasher, electric stove, and
This Unit's Features
A/C - Room
electric stove, microwave, large closet, tile floo
washer and dryer in building (coin operated)
Dogs - Restricted Breeds
Dogs - Any Breed
No Animals and no smoking in any of our units
• With the Coronavirus outbreak, we would be happy to show this apartment to you on facetime. We email our own application to you and there is no fee.
We have a video we can send you once we have your email address.
mixed use over a business with 3 apartment upstair units above
• No Smoking in this building and No Animals
• Very cute small upstairs apartment! 400 Sq. Ft. at $570/month
• Downtown 700 block of Main Street
• Historic building built in 1875
• 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and the living room, kitchen/dining area are all open.
• Has a secure entrance door with an intercom system.
•Large closet in the entry hallway.
• Water, sewer, trash and a $75./month electric bill allowance (anything over that the tenant pays for).
• Has electric heat and window air conditioning.
• Shares coin operated washer and dryer in the building.
• Bus connector to Purdue and back is right out front.
•Will need deposit of ($570) plus one month's rent ($570) and approved application to hold this unit. Which is a total of $1,140.
1 year leases
1 year lease - in a Non smoking building. No animals, and it is Available
People who were interested in this listing also viewed:
What lists would you like to save this to?
List Name 1
Please login so you can access your saved listings later.
What can we do better?
I'd like a response.
don't show this
Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated.
click here to close this message
UDigs is a registered trademark of Content Driven Solutions, LLC
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by any college or university.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
questions, comments, suggestions, corrections, complaints and/or praise:
your email address:
feedback applies to this page
Tell a Friend about UDigs!